Experienced and Trusted in Family Law and Family Court Matters.
Our experienced Family Lawyers are well equipped to handle all family law related matters, including:
- Separation and Divorce Issues;
- Child access and Co-parenting;
- Property and Financial Matters and Disputes;
- Wills and Estates;
- Contested Wills or Challenging a Will;
- Executor administration and distribution of the deceased estate;
- Legal Aid is also available in some circumstances.
At Pentana Stanton Lawyers, we make sure your family needs are met, and any concerns you may have are given due priority. Our goal is for a positive and successful outcome for you. Your satisfaction with the outcome of your case is as important to us as it is to you.
With our combined years of experience in the legal field, Pentana Stanton Lawyers tackle each case with dedication and strategic planning, looking at all of the issues, so we can help guide you through the options available as well as tactically and strategically managing information, people and events to give you the best possible outcome.
- Friendly and understanding service for your Family Legal Matters;
- Full and comprehensive advice;
- Prompt drafting of any relevant documents;
- A Commitment for your appointed lawyer to call you back within 24 hours through the process.
- We prioritise your concerns and ensure they are addressed appropriately.
Our lawyers will work with you and other professionals, such as Accountants, Barristers and Psychologists who may also be involved. We will work to solve your legal issues to achieve creative and workable solutions for your immediate problems, and for your longer term security.
- Parenting and Children’s Issues;
- Child Custody Agreements and Rights
- Child Protection Orders
- Parental Rights in Custody Disputes
- Financial and Property Matters;
- Establishing a de-facto relationship
- Selling property and transfers of land;
- Superannuation splitting;
- Long term medical,
- Religious and educational decisions;
- Our experienced Lawyers cover all aspects of Australian Property Law.
- Divorce, Defacto and Same Sex Break Ups
- Time limits,
- Required Criteria
- Spousal maintenance
- Can I claim spousal maintenance?
- Am I likely to have to pay spousal maintenance?
- Personal Injury Compensation and Entitlements
- Accidents at Work (Workcover)
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (TAC)
- Public Liabilty
- Personal Injury Insurance (Superannuation)
1800 700 838.