Friendly and Affordable Family Law Services, Dandenong.
We listen carefully to your concerns and assess the best legal options available to you.
Whether it is ensuring you have a valid will or helping you through the process of ending your marriage.
Our responsive, friendly Family Lawyers are well equipped to handle all family law related matters no matter how simple or complex, including:
- Separation and Divorce Issues;
- Child access and Co-parenting;
- Property and Financial Matters and Disputes;
- Wills and Estates;
- Contested Wills or Challenging a Will;
- Executor administration and distribution of the deceased estate;
- Legal Aid is also available in some circumstances.
Call 1800 700 838 for legal advice.
We listen carefully to any concerns and ensure they are given due priority and the needs of your family are understood. We are equally invested in a good outcome as you and make sure we provide the best possible legal advice on your Family Law matters.
With our combined years of experience in the legal field, Pentana Stanton Lawyers tackle each case with dedication and strategic planning, looking at all of the issues, so we can help guide you through the options available as well as tactically and strategically managing information, people and events to give you the best possible outcome.
Call today 1800 700 838
- Friendly and understanding service for your Family Legal Matters;
- Full and comprehensive advice;
- Prompt drafting of any relevant documents;
- A Commitment for your appointed lawyer to call you back within 24 hours through the process.
- We prioritise your concerns and ensure they are addressed appropriately.
Our lawyers will work with you and other professionals, such as Accountants, Barristers and Psychologists who may also be involved. We will work to solve your legal issues to achieve creative and workable solutions for your immediate problems, and for your longer term security.
- Parenting and Children’s Issues;
- Child Custody Agreements and Rights
- Child Protection Orders
- Parental Rights in Custody Disputes
- Financial and Property Matters;
- Establishing a de-facto relationship
- Selling property and transfers of land;
- Superannuation splitting;
- Long term medical,
- Religious and educational decisions;
- Our experienced Lawyers cover all aspects of Australian Property Law.
- Divorce, Defacto and Same Sex Break Ups
- Time limits,
- Required Criteria
- Spousal maintenance
- Can I claim spousal maintenance?
- Am I likely to have to pay spousal maintenance?
- Personal Injury Compensation and Entitlements
- Accidents at Work (Workcover)
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (TAC)
- Public Liabilty
- Personal Injury Insurance (Superannuation)
1800 700 838.